Facebook Badge

Monday, July 25, 2011

Acting,Acting,.......LIFE is a Drama

What is there in being good... life is just an acting process... i hate being acting..:@ if v show our real character that's the real...... all other r fake... people in life mostly like fake... because they too r fake....once any person realized u r real character that's the real relationship...don't leave the person until u r last breath...because they will be wit u till the last breath..that 's what the relation ship mean.." HOW MANY DAYS I CAN ACT" what will the world do if they realized me... i can say.. it will keep me as a "PEARL in the shell" that what i meant.. to born.. i am the real hero for this world.. wit out me there is no world... no things is too much in this world.... v r the creators of the world... "IF V WON"T DO IT WHO ELSE WILL DO IT".. life i one.... don't care abt any one.. u just do what ever u want..if any one suggest just make them to feel it...by acting so and so v forgot our freedom.. to live... stop acting.. and do it what u wish be unique... and let every one to be unique...u know y i am blabbering like this nu...  :) this is me.. i want my friend to be good.. that's me... u know one thing here after i am not going to act any more.... just... real time... that's it....:@ world is full of characters.. it's hard to control... being real.. even though let me try it..:)      

No comments:

Post a Comment