Facebook Badge

Monday, June 18, 2012

LoVe needs------ > "GOOD TIME"..too :D

It's been really hard to be as a friend with some one who really care for u...... but.. if u r heart really thinks they care for us then it won't let them go off simply...but it'll struggle to get some alteration in relationship  between 2... sometimes it even make some trouble.. too..actually...i had a loved one too...once.. she ill also care for me.. but at one instance...... in the mode of transaction of relationship..from a friend to a lover.. i have just shifted the gear too soon... by saying my love....to her..i think that's the problem for me.. but u know..i had got lot of.. confidence in my love.. it won't break my desire..nothing far from our hands every thing is with in the range..one thing ill say at last.............. she LOVES me more than i do... :)   

1 comment: